- Creativity Potential. – You make the rules and create the desired atmosphere of your store.
- Budget Friendly. – No need to drop hundreds of thousands of dollars to get started. DIY fixtures, recycled items and even rental equipment all can save costs.
- No long term relationship and strings attached. – Pop-up shops can last for a weekend, a whole month or a whole season! Flexible lease agreements are what it’s all about.
- You can make it a party! – Many pop-up shops have big opening nights, promo events and music features to create buzz!
- Show off what your momma gave you (business and brand idea wise) :) – Pop-up shops give you the chance to introduce your brand and business to a whole new clientele
- It’s a family affair. – You can collaborate with other like-minded entrepreneurs, share the space, and even split costs.
- There are endless networking opportunities!
- Got yourself a sponsor! – By opening a pop-up shop, you can connect with local companies and businesses that are more established for a win-win partnership.
- East coast to the west coast (OG maco voice lol) – Location, location, location. You can take it anywhere, anytime! Try a hotel, a conference room, booth space or even a home!
- Testing, testing! – Lastly pop up shops are the perfect way to test the market and your idea before moving into a brick and mortar space.
Hope you enjoyed Sistas!